Cellular devices need periodic repairs. Whether it’s one thing or another, we often find ourselves in service centers. You are often charged a hefty price for repair services. Thanks to this technology, it is easy for mobile users to repair these devices themselves.
The market is full of repair boxes, dongles, and software. These software and tools allow you to repair mobile devices using a Windows computer or laptop. These boxes, including the AFT Nitro Box, have been able to fix a variety of sports issues. UFI Box has proven to be very useful for users in fixing various issues related to software.
What is a UFi box?
UFI Box Setup (Universal Flashing Interface) is a powerful EMMC service tool that fixes EMMC storage issues. If EMMC storage stops working, crashes or you want to update the firmware on EMMC, it’s all UFI boxes and more.
It also lets you read EMMC user data, giving you the power to repair, resize, resize and delete. The owner of this box can write/write/update the firmware on EMMC for Samsung devices. You can also read Boot 1, Boot 2, and Ext CSD.
UFi Box has made headlines with its many functions, usability, and easy user interface. Many service center owners are already using this box, it has also been purchased by many mobile users who wish to perform this process themselves.
This standalone software has a simple user interface, even the newest one can run it without any technical knowledge.
Which mobile brands are supported by UFi Box?
It’s not a one-size-fits-all thing, not every service tool is meant to repair all mobile brands. Servicing tools, software and boxes only support fewer mobile brands. Make sure it supports your phone brand before adding it to the cart.
It is compatible with Samsung and other Chinese phone brands such as SK Hanks, Toshiba, Kingston, Micron, and others.
What are compatible OS?
The box is connected to the computer to perform server-related tasks. It supports the Windows XP Service Pack, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bytes and 64 bits). However, it is recommended to use Windows 7 or later.
All UFi Box Setup is delivered to the customer after passing the quality check but if it was misrepresented during shipping or there was some other problem. The user is given a limited warranty of 6 months, this warranty covers all the issues due to which there are no customers.
Check out: Coolpad PC Suite
It has many features that make it worthwhile. It works great and many users are satisfied with the performance. Its features include:
- It has standalone software with display information to make it easier for users to service the device.
- No app configuration is required, so easily enjoy one-click operations.
- Compatible with various ICEMMC databases.
- It has an 8-bit full-speed interface that makes it faster than its counterparts.
- support various mobile brands.
- Comes with a built-in manager to support download files.
How to install UFi Box latest setup?
We’ve shared the download link for the latest UFi Box setup, which a reader can access by clicking the download button. We assure you that this is a practical link that does not contain malware. You can download it.
After downloading the file from our link, run the setup.exe file on the Windows computer.
UFi Setup will open in a new window, follow the on-screen instructions and select the desired device you want to install.
- Once the Device Driver Installation Wizard is complete, choose between UFi Dongle or UFi Box.
- Hit Next, enter the installation location manually.
- Click Next, check that you have selected the correct directory, otherwise it will be automatically installed at C: \ UFI.
- Next, install the selected package(s).
- When your task is nearing, click Next and the UFi box will begin to install.
- Give it a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Check the “UFI – EMMC Toolbox” launch box and hit Next.
- Once opened, click Register and enter a valid email ID.
- Next, click Activate, this will indicate that the registration process is complete, and the app will now restart.
- The app will restart to complete the activation process and the tool is now ready to go.
in short. , is an EMMC service tool that supports the repair of various phone brands. Buy the box, download the latest UFi Box setup, and move on.
UFi Box setup>>> Downlaod