Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool is an application for Windows computers and laptops that allows users to install the latest versions of ADB and Fastboot files in the system without having to run large and complex packages of drivers. This application allows the user to access things like the android system works, which is connected to the computer system via a USB system.
The application works seamlessly with all operating system OS and user interface UI, Android, iOS, Mac OS, or Linux. Here on this page, we will discuss the application features and professional principles compared to other large and complex packages.
Features Tiny ADB and Fastboot tools
It shares most of its key features with minimal ADB and Fastboot. You can check out more features of Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tools.
The Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool application is a portable application that can work anywhere, just the user doesn’t need to download groups of different applications.
Especially for every job it keeps going and working. Just download the .exe package through this application and place it anywhere in the computer system and just run with the flow.
The total size of the Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool application is around 3.7 MB and it is an easy-to-use application without any complications in installation and running. They weigh hundreds of MBs compared to other applications on the market and are very complex to operate.
Due to the small size of the application, it seems to work very smoothly across all computer systems with its own features. No heavy setup of RAM or memory-free space is required for the application to download and run Tiny ADB and Fastboot tools.
Easy and fast install
Tiny ADB and Fastboot Tool applications are easy to use applications that come in the form of a simple installation package. It is easily understood by all users of any age group.
- The following are step-by-step instructions for downloading the application.
- Download Windows Zip from Google
- Drag it somewhere – for example, ٪ USERPROFILE. ADB-fast boot.
- On Windows 7/8: From your desktop, right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- On Windows 10: Open the Start menu and type “Advanced System Settings”.
- Install the universal ADB driver and run it again
Installation steps for Mac OS
Here are the installation steps for Mac OS:
- Download the ADB zip file for macOS.
- Unzip and open the terminal.
- Browse through the commands in the extracted folder: cd / path_to_folder /
- Run the following command: ADB devices.
- On your Android smartphone device, you’ll see an “Allow USB debugging” prompt.
The application runs smoothly on both Tiny ADB and Fastboot tools both 32-bit and 64-bit OS. They are to be used as portable ADBs and fastboot tools.
The Tiny ADB and Fastboot tool application works seamlessly on all devices of any operating system and user interface. It does not heat the computer system and does not lag behind. The application works without any problems.
Tiny ADB and Fastboot tools are only 2 MB in size, so due to the small size of the file, it can be downloaded in seconds. All we have to do is follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installation package to complete the installation.
How to use Tiny ADB and Fastboot tools
- Turn off the computer system.
- Connect your device to the computer system using a USB cable.
- Now from the extracted fastboot folder, find the memebate file and run it.
- Now type the command ADB reboot bootloader, this will help the device boot in fast boot mode. The recovery file needs to be flashed on the device.
- Now type in the command fastboot flash recovery custom recovery-file-name. Create an image and then rename it to your recovered file.
- Finally, type the fastboot reboot command after all the above steps. This will reboot your device and it will restart the system normally.
Navigate through the folders on the Android device
If you are unable to find the path to the files on an Android device, there is a set of codes and commands to help you. These commands are called ADB shell commands. Some of the ADB commands are listed below:
- ls: List the contents of the directory.
- cd: Changes the directory.
- rm: Remove files or directories.
- Mkdir: Create a new directory.
- cp: Copy files or directories.
- mv: Move or rename files.
With the help of these ADB shell commands, you can combine these commands with the help of semicolons.
Tiny ADB and Fastboot v1.1.6 Portable Download
Tiny ADB and Fastboot v1.1.6 Download