Android is the most popular and widely used mobile operating system in the world. The open-source platform easily gives both developers and users the freedom to do whatever they want. However, due to privacy measures, if you are unable to remember your Google Account credentials to unlock the device after a factory reset, this article is just for you. Here you can download Android Fastboot Reset Tool. This will easily bypass or remove the Google Account Lock or Factory Reset Protection (FRP Lock) from your handset.
From system improvements to app customizations to polishing third-party files, etc., everything is possible only on Android. Custom lovers always prefer Android over iOS or any other mobile OS. However, due to software malfunctions, performance issues, or any other issue, some users may perform a factory reset on their devices to fix a software malfunction or even network issues. However, Google’s new FRP lock protection ensures ownership of the device after a factory reset, and users may need to enter valid and previously used Google Account credentials to unlock it.
Today we have the latest version of Android Reset Tool v1.2. Well, Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 is a command prompt tool that you can use to perform various tasks on your Android device. In this guide, we will show you how to download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2. So, without further ado, let’s get straight to the point.
Download Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
Before you go straight to how to download the Android Fastboot tool, let’s first learn what the Instrument fastboot unlock is. What are the features of the Android Fastboot Tool?
Features of Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2
It is a tool for shining, repairing, and updating smartphones. Mode KKC has officially released Android Fastboot Tool 1.2. The owner and developer of this application.
Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a great tool. It can solve many problems on your android phone in a few clicks. You may have a tool to remove the phone lock pattern, such as phone lock, SIM lock, country lock, or region lock.
- Install flashing files on your Android phone using the easy tool
- Remove Bluetooth on your phone, get your phone ready to root
- Remove phone FRP lock
- Restore your phone to its default settings
- Phone IMEI change
- Basic information on the phone
- MI account remover
- Removing HTC FRP
- Unlock boot loader
- And much more
What is the Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
fastboot tools is a very useful and easy but powerful tool that lets you bypass any Android devices like Factory Reset Protection Lock like Qualcomm, MediaTek, Spreadtrum, etc. The interface is easy to use, which both Knob and Advanced users can do. Playing with functionality. While this tool also removes HTC FRP, Micromax FRP, Euphoria FRP, remove Lenovo FRP, remove Xiaomi FRP, remove Moto FRP, and so on.
Additionally, this tool bypasses Google Account lock from your Android phone or tablet device via Fastboot mode, removes MI account lock, unlocks Eureka bootloader, removes SPDFRP Yes, Pattern Lock Removal, Unlocking Bootloader, and much more. The Android Fast Boot Reset tool includes a number of options, such as checking device details, entering EDL mode (emergency download mode), unlocking the bootloader, and opening the command prompt.
How to install Android Fastboot Tool
- First, make sure you download USB drivers that are compatible with your smartphone on your computer.
- Download the Android Fastboot Reset tool on your PC and remove it.
- Once this is done, run the “Android Fastboot Tool V1.2.exe” as administrator.
- You will see that a tool that can perform a command prompt with a list of operations will open, just like the image below.
- Now, you need to boot your Android device into Fastboot mode.
- To enter Fastboot mode, first, turn off your Android device.
- Then, press the Power + Volume Down button together. (Varies for different devices)
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Now, you need to check the connection between the device and the PC. To do so, type 1 in the command prompt window and press Enter.
- If the connection is successful, you can go ahead and use any of the features listed at the command prompt using the tool.
- You can type the number or alphabet that shows your performance and just press.
- After the process is complete, you need to disconnect your device from the PC and turn off your device. Also, on some devices, the device will restart automatically.
- However, if the device does not reboot, press the power button and reboot it manually.
- That’s it! You can now perform all supported tasks on your Android device using the Android Reset Tool.
So, to you in this post, it’s from me. I hope you guys were able to download and install Android Fastboot Reset Tool v1.2 on your PC. If you liked this post and have used this tool for any action on your Android device, let us know in the comments below. Also, let us know if you encounter any link failures or other issues while following the steps above. Until the next post… Happiness!
|Name||Android Fastboot Reset Tool|
Download the Android Fastboot Reset Tool from the given download link and install it on your phone, the link has already been provided, if the link does not work, please comment in the comments section.
Android Fastboot Reset Tool Download